MoEd SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM
7 Weeks of Israel @ 70!
June 13–August 3, 2018
Be a secret messenger, passing decoded messages to the Jewish Resistance during the British occupation. Be a kibbutznik planting your first crops in the desert. Be the person coming off the ship in Haifa and settling the newly paved streets in Tel Aviv. Dance to contemporary Israeli music. Celebrate independence on the beach. Participate in a motorcycle rally across the desert. Tour the art galleries of Ein Hod. Play basketball for Maccabi Tel Aviv when they beat the Russians in the Euro League.
Celebrate 70 years with seven weeks of special events!
- Open to children entering grades K-8.
- Located in the air-conditioned building of Ohr Kodesh Congregation, with as much time outside as possible in nearby Rock Creek Park, Ray's Meadow, and a nearby private pool.
- Registration is flexible! Register for one, two, three... up to seven and a half weeks for half- or full-day camp.
- Camp hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Before-care available at an extra cost.
- Swimming at a private pool
- Weekly special outdoor activities (like wall climbing, kayaking, day trips)
- Cooking and baking
- Israeli, Hebrew-speaking staff, including three emissaries from the Jewish Agency for Israel.
- Easy access from I-495, Bethesda, Silver Spring, and Washington, DC.