MoEd SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM
NEXT Year's Program:
June 13–August 3, 2018
Stay tuned for detailed information coming soon!
- Open to children entering grades K-8.
- Located in the air-conditioned building of Ohr Kodesh Congregation, with as much time outside as possible in nearby Rock Creek Park, Ray's Meadow, and a nearby private pool.
- Registration is flexible! Register for one, two, three... up to seven weeks for half- or full-day camp.
- Camp hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Swimming at a private pool
- Weekly special outdoor activities (like wall climbing, kayaking)
- Cooking and baking
- Israeli, Hebrew-speaking staff, including three emissaries from the Jewish Agency for Israel.
- Easy access from I-495, Bethesda, Silver Spring, and Washington, DC.